Monday, March 12, 2007

"Gimme Your Stuff"

I was referred by my best friend to a very interesting site that I'd like to be a part of.

Gimme Your Stuff


I love anything considered foreign. I really love sending and receiving mail. I even beg my mother to let me open her mail. I'm very creative and tend to overdue many things. I love giving and can't wait to get started!

I am here:
Things I like / love:
-rock music
-shoelaces
-hair supplies
-magazines
-foreign languages
-black and white stripes or checkered patterns
-electronics
-necklaces
-earrings (I have one ear pierced.)
-teenager things
-local candy / food / snacks
-boy stuff
-accessories
-black, gray or white things
-Japanese anything
-British flags (like patches, or on shirts, like when it's on things)
-keys (random keys to anything, I collect them)
-"retro", vintage anything (especially clothing) (not 1970's or disco)
-distressed clothing
-1980's clothing Items
-sunglasses
-t-shirts (men's size small)
-hooded jackets (men's / women's size small)
-jeans (28 / 29 waist, 31 / 32 length American)
-boxers (underwear) (men's size small / medium)
-drawing material, like markers or colored pens
-rare, or unique local items
-anything else (be creative!)
-SURPRISES!

I Offer:
-Elk Grove, California, San Francisco, Sacramento, American items
-paper items
-trinkets
-fruit / vegetable gardening seeds, a major industry in California
-shoelaces
-snacks, food partial to California or America
-American clothing [upon special request]
-postcards
-photos
-creative gifts from the heart :]
-magazines
-newspapers
-fabrics, craft supplies--Only if you specifically ask for them.
-items of sentimental value
-novels or books
-jewelry & accessories
-American music - a custom, personal mix CD, album cover and all.
-souvenirs
-anything else you may like, just ask!


If there's something you would like that I haven't mentioned, go ahead and ask for it.

Let the swap begin!

Found me on the "GIMME YOUR STUFF" site, but don't have Blogger?
Email me at panicpanda@msn.com.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i'm cao from singapore and i would love to swop stuff with you! i can get you cds of local rock bands, hair supplies, local candy/snacks, accessories, art stuff (markers, paper items, etc), clothings and keys! you can visit my gimmeyourstuff blog at tradeytrade.blogspot.com or email me at violetcrumblee@hotmail.com! looking forward to your reply! (:

ps: i don't think you can find my name on the gimmeyourstuff site cos i'm new and i doubt i'm featured yet (:

Zhen said...

Hey i just signed up for gimmeyourstuff and randomly clicked around. Thought you were pretty interesting. Anyway! My name's eugenia and i like the stuff you've written ") would love to swop with you. Check out my lj (http://sexwithsharkboy.livejournal.com/18687.html). You sound like a cool person. Hope to get a reply soon!

p.s: i'm using my friends gmail account >< you can mail me at cozmicberri@hotmail.com if you're keen

Amanda101 said...

your cute! i love the hair! its awesome! do you want to chat sometime and dont worry i'm not a creek i am a girl i live in Utah and my eamil is Amanda_sovereign101@msn.com!.

christine said...

please email me a tinarockz12354@yahoo.com you are sooooooooo hottttttttttt!!!! ;*

-=Chef Aries=- said...

hello u :D

add me on msn mc2_90@Hotmail.com

brettio73 said...

Hey! I'm Cassie, 20, from VA. I can swap some pretty cool things. Keys, shoelaces, crafts, etc., etc.

I'd be very interested in stuff from San Fransisco.

Want to swap?

http://brettio73.blogspot.com/2008/08/gimmie-your-stuff-and-ill-give-you-mine.html

There's my page; you can comment back if you'd like!

jacq chua said...

hey. (:

i am jacq from singapore & i hope we can swap stuff like accessories, albums & special candy.

xoxo; jacq

Adds said...

Hey!
I'm Addie from Singapore (:
I'd love to do a swop with you.
Drop by my page, yeah?

http://commonhorror.livejournal.com/8568.html

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hello i would like to swap with you, i need some clothes so look my blog and post me a comment if you are ok
Thank you so much
http://tahitiswap.blogspot.com